Did your OS X system ever crashed and lost some data, since one of your volumes - hopefully not your boot volume - did not had enough free space?
This small status item application - Mounty - checks your local volumes and warns if some volume is short of free space.
- Force Finder to mount removable Volumes
- Force Finder to search for new applications and services
- Visual feedback of each volume's space in Mounty menus.
- Easy access to each volume's main directory
- Mounty now knows about CD-ROM and read-only volumes
- Easy access to Apple's Disc Utility
- Changed text notification (Low!) to icon animation (disc<->flag). Thus, status item's are not moved around...
What's new in this version: New Features:
- Spoken notifications ('Volumes are low of space')
- Mounty now writes logfile entries
- Quick start Apple Disc Copy and Console
- Fast eject all removable volumes
- Fest eject single removable volume
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Remove unwanted language files, freeing up disk space.
- Capture pictures with your iSight.
- Disk image (DMG, CDR, ISO) creation and conversion tool.
- Position 2 finder windows over each other.
- Build and run the web apps to serve them from your own domain.
- Checks preference files for corruption.
- Split a large folder into smaller folders.
- Allows CDs to eject even if apps are still open from the CD.
- Changes file ownership/permissions & empties the Trash.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: