Sick of falling block games where the only goal is to make lines disappear. In Mosaic, the goal is to fill a certain area of the board. To make things more challenging, adjacent tiles of the same color disappear and pieces fall towards the center of the screen, instead of straight down. Sound simple, it is fun too.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fill the board with non-matching multicolored tiles.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Match tiles in order to clear the board.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play by painting as large area as possible.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Remove all of the stars from the board.
- Line 5 one-color stones to win.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Match tiles on the left with tiles on the right before they rea...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Blast colored balls pushed by frog-like creatures towards black...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play chess in a skinnable interface against your buddy or compu...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Make words from adjacent letter tiles.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Remove colorful cubes by matching three or more in a row vertic...
- Solve and print Japanese logical board game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1