From Gnome s.r.o.:
Morena 7 is a framework for Java that act as a bridge between image acquisition hardware (scanner, camera) and Java Application or Applet. Using well supported native interfaces - WIA on MS Windows and ICA on Mac OS X for communication with the hardware and featuring a simple API makes it ideal solution for developers looking for easy way how to incorporate scanning capability into Java Application/Applet.
What's new in this version: Threading issues on Windows are fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Fast Java compiler based on IBM's Jikes 1.06.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Upgrade your version of Java for functional enhancements and im...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Manage your contacts and merge changes if needed.
- Beginners environment for learning programming in Java.