From Gnome s.r.o.:
Morena 7 is a framework for Java that act as a bridge between image acquisition hardware (scanner, camera) and Java Application or Applet. Using well supported native interfaces - WIA on MS Windows and ICA on Mac OS X for communication with the hardware and featuring a simple API makes it ideal solution for developers looking for easy way how to incorporate scanning capability into Java Application/Applet.
What's new in this version: Threading issues on Windows are fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Web-based interface for Unix system administration.
- Assistant for Apple's GUI Scripting and Accessibility technolog...
- Fast Java compiler based on IBM's Jikes 1.06.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Lightweight Java Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- FileMaker plugin to transfer files via FTP.
- Allows FileMaker to read & write from serial ports.
- Upgrade your version of Java for functional enhancements and im...
- Manage your contacts and merge changes if needed.