From LittleFingers Software:
Nine math activities with Marvin the Monkey! Addition, subtraction, number sequence, fractions, graphs, and money are all included in this program. The individual activities are: Picture Addition - Add the two sets of objects. Picture Subtraction - Subtract the second set of objects from the first. Math Path - Follow along the math path by finding the sums and differences. Math Paint - Find the sum of each equation and paint the answer the correct color. Missing Numbers - Find the missing number in a number sequence. Picture Fractions - Color the objects to match the fraction shown. Picture Graphs - Drag each object into the correct row and determine what object shows the most and what object shows the fewest. Story Graphs - Answer the questions by reading the bar graphs. Math Menu - Read the prices on the menu to determine how much the purchased items cost.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Framework for adding graphs or pie charts to apps.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Graphic object framework for realbasic.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Download five programs written for young children.
- Add cropmarks, bleedmarks, and guides to your Adobe InDesign do...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2