From Novel Games:
In this game you need to put the monkey on the correct path so that it can take the banana. The monkey will follow the lines to move and will take a turn whenever it is possible, so you need to predict the path taken by the monkey in order to put it on the correct position. The less time you take to put the monkey, the more score you have.
What's new in this version:
- Updated the graphics of the game
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play a Tetris game with a Super Mario theme.
- Discover valuable clues using your secret object talents.
- Collect as many eggs as you can in a MahJong-inspired game.
- Drive a 750-horsepower stock car on 23 real-life tracks.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Play solitaire and help the ronin win back all samurai pivilege...
- Swap and line four Easter eggs to earn points.
- Play all multimedia files and find subtitles automatically.
- Monitor, shutdown, and restart virtual machines.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"stupid piece of crap game ever"
Version: Monkey Banana 1.2.0
it has a banana
it has monkey thet you click on a line to try and get the banana but you can never tell which way it is going to go poor graphics and sound
not worth your time