From Money Sentinel:
Money Sentinel is an application that monitors a basket of investments you select. The user enters each investment symbol and the purchase price, and the levels at which he or she wants to be alerted if the investment rises or falls. Alerts are sent to you in up to three ways. Via email. To a US mobile phone as an SMS text message. Via pager to any US pager number you specify.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Authenticate dial-in users with multiple features.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Combine the functionality of a dictaphone with voice-recognitio...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Create your own purchase orders.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Modem driver.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Automated investment price monitoring with text alerts!"
Version: MoneySentinel 1
After experiencing investment losses over the last several years and realizing that a lot of those losses could have been avoided or minimized, and greater profits gained, with better price monitoring. I looked in vain for an automated price monitoring solution that freed me from having to watch a computer all day. If only I had thought of this. Easy to use, semi automated data entry, complete user control that allows me to set the price alerts I want on each individual investment. Alerts sent by email, cell phone text message, pager and a pop up visual and also audible alarm on the computer it's installed on. The alarms can even be set to repeat at specified intervals! It's about time someone thought of this, 5 out of 5.
It's not free, but then it saves losing money unnecessarily waiting for my statement and helps me capture profits.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: