Easy on the eyes. Easy to use. Plenty of features designed to help you keep control of your financial life.
What's new in this version: All three updated versions of Money by Jumsoft now include the iCloud feature, which allows you to store Money documents on iCloud and edit them from whichever device you have at hands at any given moment: your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
More Products to Consider
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Assign a key to type the Euro symbol.
- Spreadsheet app.
- Add 87 automation utilities and 125 formulas to Microsoft Excel...
- Organise and present data very simply.
- Audit and graph your Mac's energy use.
- Automate scheduled backups of your files.
- Forecast and track your cash flow.
- Perform advanced multiple regression with statistical analysis ...
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 17 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Faster to do a spreadsheet"
Version: Money 4.4
Export is pretty useless, doesn't connect with most of my accounts (requiring manual download and import). Editing categories is trickier than it seems, no real support, no function for receipts. Buggy, Crashes. Not particularly intuitive and I have worked with a couple of these programs
Used this for 2 tax seasons and gave up. this year I just downloaded from my account sites and did spreadsheet. Took about half the time and had fewer errors. And is free. Am looking for better options, but don't waste your money or more importantly, your time
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content