Avoid RSI strains with mouse gestures. Mojo Includes 25 minute take-a-break reminder tool. Mojo provides gesture support for Windows desktop, including IE 7 and Firefox. To minimize RSI issues use gestures as an alternative. Simply draw a symbol with the mouse pointer as a convenient substitute for common actions, such as: close, maximize & minimize actions. Mojo RSI is designed to provide relief from RSI injuries and strains, gesture interaction avoids wrist & hand tension from repetitively selecting small buttons & controls.
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Prevent repetitive stress injuries.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Stop repetitive strain injury with breaks, stretches, and postu...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Quickly switch between application windows with mouse gestures.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Switch among many virtual desktops.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- View plane landing on your desktop.
- Display a special effects screensaver on your desktop.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Enjoy this screensaver with scenic sites and pleasant music.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Watch snowflakes falling on your desktop.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Play desktop game of columns.
- Create applications that interact with connected Windows CE, Po...
- Display your daily horoscope.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Display lovely flowers on your desktop screen.