From Model Science Software:
Model ChemLab is a unique product incorporating both an interactive simulation and a lab notebook workspace with separate areas for theory, procedures and student observations. Commonly used lab equipment and procedures are used to simulate the steps involved in performing an experiment. Users step-through the actual lab procedure while interacting with animated equipment in a way that is similar to the real lab experience.
What's new in this version:
- ChemLab Windows installs are now signed with Microsoft Authenticode for security.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Automatically check PayPal payments.
- Generation of virtual 3D molecular libraries.
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Perform primer design with graphics-enhanced sequence view.
- Check out the first few experiments in this time-traveling puzz...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Organize, manage, and sell your comic book collections.
- Convert most measurement formats into other units.