From Gamepot USA:
'Mir 2: The Legend Continues' is a free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing game (MMORPG). For thousands of years in the land of Mir, human warriors have been battling in an endless war against monsters throughout Mir's various continents. After continuous battle, casualties mounted and the lands became devastated. In order to combat the monsters, the humans decided to combine their efforts to organize a group of highly trained warriors. Now, the destiny is in hands of these specially selected warriors. A long and dangerous adventure awaits these six special heroes throughout the continents of Mir.
What's new in this version: Version 2010/02 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Treasure-diving game.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Match gold coins, precious stones, ancient rings, and other tre...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play an interesting adventure game for free.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play a unique adventure RPG, plenty of exploration, humor, and ...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content