Mint QuickView is a companion app to Mint.com that gives you an up-to-date snapshot of your finances--right on your Macintosh desktop. It's easier than ever to see where your money is going and stay on top of your finances.
Retina display ready.
- Badge notification. Instantly know when you have a new transaction or account alert.
- Monitor cash flow. See how much you have left to spend.
- No login required. Quick access to your financial information.
- Easy-to-understand graphs. Get a clear picture of your spending and net income.
- Passcode protected. Your information is safe and secure.
- Automatic syncing. Mint QuickView syncs with Mint.com on the web and Mint for mobile, across all devices.
NEW TO MINT?
Mint.com allows you to track, budget, and manage your money all in one place, so you can see where you're spending and where you can save. Sign up and add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts. Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions for you. It's safe, secure, and easy to keep your personal finances organized. Stay on top of your money on the go with our free mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, and Android. Sign up at www.mint.com.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
What's new in this version:
- Budgets. See how you're tracking against your overall budgets.
- Available cash balance. Know how much you have left to spend.
- Loans. Now view loan transactions.
- Notification Center. Control what transaction and alert notifications you want to appear.
- Bug fixes: Blank screen or stuck downloading issue, color badge in B&W mode, better memory management, saved password not saving issue, better behavior if opened while other apps are in full screen v... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Simple envelope budgeting app that syncs with your iPhone and i...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Stock market portfolio tracking solution.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- An Excel project management template for Mac with cross platfor...
- Add 87 automation utilities and 125 formulas to Microsoft Excel...
- Get personal finance software for busy people.
- Spreadsheet app.
- Get stock market quotes from almost any stock exchange in the w...
- Personal finances & money manager.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content