From Axis Controls:
MiniMrp is an easy to use, low cost, inventory manager with muli-Level Bill of Materials and other features usually only found in larger ERP or MRP packages. miniMrp may look like a small package but that's because it doesn't waste space on features that nobody uses anyway. miniMrp includes customer orders, purchase orders, works orders, multi-level bill of materials, shortage identification and other MRP-like features.
What's new in this version: 4.1 is compatible with newer versions of MS Windows and the database can be migrated up to MS SQL Server if required.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Control your inventory and manage catalogs, sales, and orders.
- Provide Web-based ERP solution using AJAX interface with PDF re...
- Manage accounting, distribution, and manufacturing processes in...
- Manage your medical clinic's accounting, billing, and inventory...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep full track of inventory, from purchasing to sales with rep...
- Manage your business finances including accounts receivable, pa...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your small business and control inventory.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your inventory with various features.
- Manage your sales and stocks and generate various reports.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Provide a system for inventory and control of date expiration o...
- Manage and control your inventory, stock, and daily sales.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"A functional no-frills MRP program at reasonable cost."
Version: MiniMRP 3.7
If you are a small business that does manufacturing this program is for you. This program will allow you to create customer orders, maintain suppliers, create BOM files, and build for stock. Throw away your spreadsheets and get this program. You can also use in a networking environment. Developer provides very good support and the program has a dedicated support forum.
Lacks granular security in a networking environment. Unable able to connect to Quickbooks. Might appear to have limitations, but the developer usually offers workarounds.
There are all kinds of MRP programs out there and the price range varies greatly. Before investing I suggest that you check out miniMRP. If you are like me and don't need all the bells and whistles of a full blown MRP program then this software might be for you.
"simple but good"
Version: MiniMRP 2.0z
it has everything needed for inventory and MOB and purchasing and customer orders. alows to transfer out data or in data with excel (but only with CVS files). easy to use.
i guess it is a bit too simple for some. also work orders and customer orders print out in a format that i don't like. but it is ok because i can transfer it out into an excel template.
i use this program because it fit these requirements i was looking for in an inventory program:
1. easy to use and learn
2. instantly deducts from inventory when assembly is completed
3. allows user to alter the quantity of stock by hand without having to go through purchasing it
5. data is easily transferable into microsoft office.
6. simple. other programs out there do so many things and i had trouble going about in their menus.
Version: MiniMRP 2.0z
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content