Mimic is a memory game of tones. Mimic generates a series of random tones and the player tries to remember and replay tones using eight colored buttons. This game is easy enough to be fun for anyone four years but hard enough to challenge adults. The game includes a mode to set the series of tones to "Mary had a little lamb" so that you can achieve high scores. Player can also use the buttons to play music as one would a small keyboard.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4.0 is compatible with Mountain Lion's default security, is compatible with Leopard (10.5) or later, is Intel, and uses a new icon.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Asteroids game with two player support.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Utility to help you solve crossword puzzles.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Addictive strategy game.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Screenshot utility that works while watching DVDs.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Enigma cipher simulator with steckerbrett & file input/output.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Place boxes over special places in order to gain energy for tel...
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...