Update for the changes and improvements to Midtown Madness. The following changes and improvements are made to Midtown Madness when you install the update: Vehicle tuning parameters hard-coded to prevent unfair changes. Locked vehicles not available for multiplayer games. Several issues related to switching views are fixed. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Connect with other Tams11 game players.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Decide the fate of the world in an ancient land.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Update any URLs in your SWF files.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Help Captain Claw on his quest for freedom and treasure in this...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play online versions of Final Fantasy's Triple Triad, Chinchiro...
- Help secret agent Cate Archer battle H.A.R.M. with four new mul...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Make the right bid to score in online multiplayer Spades game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online version of the popular board game Patchisi.
- Rev up and polish your Midtown Madness 2 vehicles.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Modify force feedback effects, get track change notice, and sto...
- Annoy your opponents and win the game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1