From Bruno Di Gleria:
MidiKit is a MIDI file browser/editor and batch processor. The browser quickly displays the most significant information about MIDI files. The editor allows native SMF editing with unlimited undo/redo capacity. Finally, MidiKit allows you to apply several operations on your MIDI files by batch processing entire disks at a time!
What's new in this version:
- Added batch conversion to XG karaoke/chords format.
- XG chords were not properly removed during batch conversions. Fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Compose music in the style of Mozart.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Logic Pro environment modules to control instruments & plugins.
- Sync MIDI apps with MIDI hardware.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Realtime video for theatres, event, installation.
- MIDI and karaoke player.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Control audio and lights of live performances.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Teach yourself to play lead guitar and more with these interact...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Fulfill your amazing melodic dreams.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Professional karaoke software designed for KJ to karaoke enthus...
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: