Microspot X-RIP is a professional Mac OS X printer driver. Native to OS X, Microspot X-RIP provides professional looking output on a wide range of large format printers.
Microspot X-RIP supports printing by both direct connection (USB) as well as over a network (TCP/IP). The master computer on the network will print to any supported printers connected via the local network. Other computers on the network can also print using Printer Sharing, or if greater rasterizing capacity is needed then they may be allowed to rasterize using additional hardware keys. Printers must be connected using their in-built network connection or an approved external network box.
Features include Microspot's new Pixel Expansion technology which dramatically increases speed and lowers the RAM requirement as well as custom paper sizes that can be set up and saved to use whenever needed. The UNIX file handling system insure smooth operation and allows created print files to share the same name as the document. Enhanced error diffusion algorithm results in higher quality photographic prints.
Microspot X-RIP does not use PostScript so it is possible to save thousands by using a non-PostScript printer with X-RIP, in preference to the more expensive PostScript printers.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Check the status of networked printers via Bonjour.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Large format printer driver for HP DesignJet 100 series.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Network printer management tool.