Microspot X-RIP is a professional Mac OS X printer driver. Native to OS X, Microspot X-RIP provides professional looking output on a wide range of large format printers.
Microspot X-RIP supports printing by both direct connection (USB) as well as over a network (TCP/IP). The master computer on the network will print to any supported printers connected via the local network. Other computers on the network can also print using Printer Sharing, or if greater rasterizing capacity is needed then they may be allowed to rasterize using additional hardware keys. Printers must be connected using their in-built network connection or an approved external network box.
Features include Microspot's new Pixel Expansion technology which dramatically increases speed and lowers the RAM requirement as well as custom paper sizes that can be set up and saved to use whenever needed. The UNIX file handling system insure smooth operation and allows created print files to share the same name as the document. Enhanced error diffusion algorithm results in higher quality photographic prints.
Microspot X-RIP does not use PostScript so it is possible to save thousands by using a non-PostScript printer with X-RIP, in preference to the more expensive PostScript printers.
More Products to Consider
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- For their USB mice & keyboards.
- Scanner drivers.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Upload files to Texas Instruments calculators.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Scanner drivers.
- For CanoScan LiDE 25.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- BIND zone file utility.
- Check the status of networked printers via Bonjour.
- Automate InDesign output workflow with hot folder processing.
- Large format printer driver for HP DesignJet 100 series.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- For the network usb sharing device.
- OPI image replacement, conversion, separation...
- Utilitiy for monitoring network services and interfaces.
- Single user fax software.