Microspot interiors Professional is a powerful yet easy to use 3D interior design, modeling and animation program that allows you to quickly visualize interiors and create animations which can be recorded as movies and viewed by anyone with QuickTime. Interiors Professional makes it simple to draw walls and then add furniture and accessories from the library of almost 2000 items or import 3DS or Google SketchUp 6 files which are readily available from many 3rd parties. These items can be resized and the colors and textures customized. With a comprehensive set of 3D modeling tools it is also possible to create any furniture item or accessory yourself if required. Finally you can add lighting and render with shadows and reflections to create realistic 3D scenes which you can use to create stunning pictures, posters and animations for use in presentations and proposals. This version of Interiors Professional has new tools for wall editing, vertex editing and creating chamfered and rounded cuboids. The Edit Wall tool enables you to create room layouts by modifying existing models or drawing a rough layout of the correct shape and adjusting it. This makes it easy to trace a room layout from an imported floor plan offering an easy route from 2D plan to 3D model. The edit vertex tool allows you to create shapes that would have been virtually impossible in previous versions and with the new cuboid tools you can create commonly used objects with more realistic edges with much less work. Interiors Professional appeals to professional and amateur interior designers but because of its easy to use modeling and animation tools it also appeals to product designers who wish to model and present their designs in realistic looking settings. Furniture and appliance designers, office designers, shop fitters, stage set designers and many others will find this an invaluable tool for conceptual design.
What's new in this version: The most important feature is fully editable walls. After drawing the initial layout, the walls are fully editable using the Edit Wall Tool. This means that you can be much less accurate in your first try at drawing the room and modify every aspect of the walls after they are drawn. You can now easily paste in a picture file of a floor plan from a CAD program like MacDraft and then layout the walls on top and edit them until they are correct. Creating a 3D interiors from a 2D Plan in minutes. ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create or download 3D models.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Create various architectural designs.
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Work with CDR files on your Mac.
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Reduce size of InDesign links; convert colors, formats & more.
- Batch process images.
- Capture stop frame animation, motion design and special effects...
- Create 3D graphics and animations.
- Automate printing and exporting from InDesign.
- Conceptual computer aided design.
- Photoshop plugin sharpens out-of-focus images.
- View, mark-up, print, save .dwg as pdf.
- Authoring system for RAD & multimedia content.
- 2D CAD product to create, edit and view DWG files.
- Automate InDesign output with hot folders.
- Create random dots and floating object stereograms.
- Convert PDFs and images to text via OCR.
- Quickly build perspective grids and other utilities for drawing...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Microspot Interiors Pro 4.0.2
Realism, lighting, ability to create QTVR movies, walk thrus, import 3rd party 3D objects
Difficult to use. Demo Tutorial deceptively easy. User guide limited to describing menu items. Forum, website lack troubleshooting info. Tech support email not answered for 2 days. UK publisher, support limited for USA.
I completed the demo tutorial, then purchased the product. It turned out the tutorial only showed how easy it was to put the finishing touches on a room. Building the room is another story. I have used Punch Arch. 4000 with no problems that I couldn't find answers for on the forum. So I'm not a novice. Tech response was that maybe a future update will solve the problem I had with 2 of 4 walls in my model. Be aware that you're on your own with this software. My request for a refund of my hard earned $225 was denied because I bought the download version rather than spending $50+ for the boxed version.