Windows Workflow Foundation is a workflow engine, programming model and set of tools for developers to rapidly build workflow-enabled applications. Windows Workflow Foundation is a set of activities that coordinate people and software. With it, Microsoft is redefining workflow by incorporating it into a mainstream development platform and supporting both human and system workflow across client and server scenarios. Workflow capabilities will be available to developers via WinFX, the new programming model for Windows Vista. Developers can workflow-enable applications using the familiar and popular Visual Studio development tools. Microsoft also announced plans to use Windows Workflow Foundation to workflow-enable the next version of Microsoft Office products, code-named Office Ã¢â?¬Å?12,Ã¢â?¬? BizTalk Server and Microsoft Dynamics.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Explain how to apply data mining to a real-world situation.
- Upgrade for dial-up Networking.
- Update Photosmart Software Suite and Driver.
- Assist architects and developers in creating composite smart cl...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Build visualizations to analyze data using qualitative and quan...
- Windows 2000 Update.
- Protect your Microsoft Outlook inbox from spam messages.
- Update your Jet DLLs for Access 95 and Jet 3.0.