Project managers everywhere rely on Microsoft Office Project to plan and manage their projects. With Microsoft Office Project, efficiently organize and track tasks and resources to keep your projects on time and within budget. Extensive help resources and printing assistance make Project easy to learn, so that you can be productive quickly. Project is an integral part of the Microsoft Office System.
More Products to Consider
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Allow information workers to communicate in real time.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Show the world what you mean using diagrams and schemes.
- Power up your project management.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Manage your wide range of projects and programs by meeting cruc...
- View and change the Microsoft Office Microsoft Office powerpoin...
- Enterprise issue tracking software.
- Track and prioritize your technical support calls.
- Delivers important customer requested instability and performan...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Projects is a pre-condition to plan correctly"
Version: Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 14
Small learning curve
A lot of 'optional' features
Nice layout / style for professional use
When moving items the tool can become annoying
Sometimes 'warnings' are given, when saved the warning is gone?
This tool can become a goal on itsellf, be aware of this!
Great tool, as said it is a precondition to be able to make correct project plannings. My organization (http://www.pmoplus.nl) uses this tool for supporting projects from a project office.