Project managers everywhere rely on Microsoft Office Project to plan and manage their projects. With Microsoft Office Project, efficiently organize and track tasks and resources to keep your projects on time and within budget. Extensive help resources and printing assistance make Project easy to learn, so that you can be productive quickly. Project is an integral part of the Microsoft Office System.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Allow information workers to communicate in real time.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Power up your project management.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- View status and all information about MS Agent.
- Manage your wide range of projects and programs by meeting cruc...
- Enterprise issue tracking software.
- Gather data, share info, and collaborate with this extensive Of...
- Track and prioritize your technical support calls.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Get management tool for your accounts and inventory.
- Effectively plan, manage, and deliver projects.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Projects is a pre-condition to plan correctly"
Version: Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 14
Small learning curve
A lot of 'optional' features
Nice layout / style for professional use
When moving items the tool can become annoying
Sometimes 'warnings' are given, when saved the warning is gone?
This tool can become a goal on itsellf, be aware of this!
Great tool, as said it is a precondition to be able to make correct project plannings. My organization (http://www.pmoplus.nl) uses this tool for supporting projects from a project office.