Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is the future of productivity. Office Professional Plus 2013 includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync. Features include productivity with modern and touch-enabled experiences, quickly form business insights with Excel, bring ideas to life with PowerPoint and Word, stay connected to the people you work with using Outlook and Lync, and manage Office with real-time performance monitoring and controls.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Improve email communications and create your own marketing obje...
- Develop COM add-ins in Delphi.
- Create and edit documents and manage e-mail.
- Track, report, and share vital information to reduce costs and ...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- View and print Microsoft Office file.
- Power your business with a suite of productivity applications.
- View and print Microsoft Office files.
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook suite of applications.
- Create COM add-ins, smart tags, and RTD servers in Delphi.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.