Gather information flexibly and efficiently in rich, dynamic forms and more effectively share, reuse, and re-purpose information throughout your team or organization. InfoPath helps improve collaboration and decision-making to positively impact your business.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Grab, gather, and organize your, pictures and notes in one spot...
- Manage the information you collect at home or at work.
- Update your Microsoft Office Small Business Tools set so that i...
- Show the world what you mean using diagrams and schemes.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Format, mask, and validate entered data in your Web application...
- Access resources of MS Project and SAP R/3 Project System toget...
- Track, report and share information using database solutions.
- Manage your high school track team.
- Manage a variety of projects.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Is guud for me..."
Version: Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 14
It has put the Info on a Path...
Previous reviewers total morons.
I came to CNet in hopes of actually finding something out about this product, only to find that there are only two user reviews, both by utter morons, who need the latest copy of "English For Dummies" more than they need an interactive form application...
Thanks for nuthin'.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: