Microsoft has created a Super Salvage utility that performs a low-level check for file integrity. The Super Salvage utility checks the format and the stability of your Microsoft Money data file.
NOTE: The Super Salvage utility does not check the accuracy of the data that you enter into the Money data file.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Money update.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Performs low-level file integrity check.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Money update.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Exchange files using file transfer protocol (FTP).
- Make your data hierarchically organized for work convenience.
- Removes file names from recently used list.
- Manage data from another CRM system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM O...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.