When you attempt to install Microsoft Money 2000 on a Microsoft Windows 2000-based computer, you may receive the following error message:
Setup failed to install the Warranty and End User Licensing Agreement. Money will not run without these files. Please run setup again.This behavior can occur if both of the following conditions are true:
To resolve this issue, uninstall, and then reinstall Money 2000. NOTE: If Microsoft Works 2000 is installed on your computer, you must also uninstall, and then reinstall Works 2000.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Enhance MS Agent 2.0.
- Create RequiredInfoState registry key.
- Encarta patch.
- Repair problems in your Windows 2003-based computer.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Install the BIOS version 4.04H for the GAT type motherboard for...
- Encarta Patch.
- Create installers for your home-produced applications.
- Keep your system clock accurate using time synchronizer.
- Install pandora.exe and langenu.dll.
- Windows 2000 Update.