When you export a text file using the Excel object model, such as through Microsoft Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA), cells containing dates are formatted using only the last two digits of the year. Only users of Excel 95 who use VBA to export files to TXT, PRN, CSV, or DIF formats (and are not using Windows 2000) will require this update.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Export data from Oracle databases into the most popular formats...
- Create worksheets that contain listings of your key directories...
- Query Excel files with SQL and convert resultsets to RTF tables...
- Create and display various kinds of reports.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Manage and export SQL data projects with intellisense tool.
- Extract comments from one or more Microsoft Excel files.
- Improve your ability to analyze large data sets, discover patte...
- Import Paradox tables to a blank Microsoft Excel file.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Transfer tables between FoxPro and IBM DB2 databases.