MicroSIP Lite is a open source portable SIP softphone based on PJSIP stack for Windows OS. It allows doing high quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on regular telephones) via open SIP protocol. From cloud of SIP providers you can choose best for you, register account and use it with MicroSIP. You'll get free person-to-person calls and cheap international calls. Features include written in C and C++ with minimal possible system resources usage, user friendly in daily usage, voice, messaging, presence, and video h264 and h263+, conform to SIP standards, stores setting in ini file, and configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3.21 has fixed freezing on incoming call.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Capture and store AOL Instant Messenger online conversations.
- Make VoIP audio or video calls via open SIP protocol.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Create and share training videos, presentations, and screencast...
- Send automated messages from PC to wireless devices.
- Subscribe to your favorite audio and video podcasts with playba...
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Enable or disable Windows CD-ROM drives across your LAN.
- Record anything on your PC in Full HD, up to 100FPS, with no la...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content