Metrics and Art of Psychiatry e-book explores the use of metrics in Psychiatry. Art of Psychiatry examines the practice of psychotherapy in outpatient and inpatient settings. This monograph is likely to be useful to Mental Health Professionals who have been in practice for a few years. They have seen the problems explored here and may find a new way of addressing those issues.
The necessity of an appropriate theoretical model, uniform practices, collecting objective data and subjecting it to analysis is emphasized. Version 1 upload new screenshot.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Prepare yourself for Cisco's 642-831 CIT exam.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Get ready for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 640-801 ...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Prepare yourself for MS 70-217 W2K Directory Service exam.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn and develop new rhythms, groove, inner time and drumming ...
- Create professional customized math worksheets.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Forecast the impact of billing fee changes on revenue, profit, ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Practice, assess, and master spelling lists.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Teach your kids the basic math in an easy and fun way.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Prepare for 1D0-420 exam with an exam simulation and practice t...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Let your children practice basic math skills with flashcards.
- Analyze and improve a golf swing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: