From TEC Interactive:
Fun filled features such as quests, guild battles and even wars between nations enhance game-play and provide never ending fun, while also promoting teamwork and bringing a whole new experience into online gaming. Metin2 features hack and slash combat type.
What's new in this version: Devil's Catacomb, Dragon Timeattack, and many other updates.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Engage into quests, battles, and guild wars in online game with...
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Get the service pack update for Virtual PC 2007.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create and browse MySQL databases, run SQL queries, or build re...
- Save the prime minister in this action-packed demo.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Participate in a toy world battle for valuable battery resource...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Help Harris pass all the tasks on his adventure.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Crush your opponents and save Mega City from zombie invasion.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Simply the best Metin2 server around!"
Version: Metin 2 SG
I think the biggest pro is the large number of events we have on this server, you will never feel bored. The support we get from the team is amazing. The server is bot free and cases of scamming or ksing are always followed up closely by the team.
I dont know what to write here. I love the server, played a long time and dont see any downsides.
There is no doubt this is the best metin2 server. You will be welcomed by the great community of metin2SG as soon as you login.
"Unbelievable Service and fun in its purest form"
Version: Metin 2 SG
Superb staff, great events, terrific updates and so much fun alone and with other people, you never saw Metin2 looking any better than here.
Really absolutely no con arguments in mind, I feel like in paradise.
Theres absolutely nothing to regret when you come over, I enjoy my time on Metin2 SG for two years now and the passion is still awake like on day one.
"Amazing Server, Real nice staff + players.Join Metin2SG"
Version: Metin 2 SG
I've been playing for 2 years now, no problems at all.
Server is always up, Team is active unlike other servers where GM's log once a month. Within those 2 years, I honestly haven't even seen one hacker. No one kill steals here. Join Metin2.SG
I don't see any Con's in metin2.sg really. Everything is perfect the way it is atm.
I'd choose this server over any other server. You will not regret choosing it. No one can force you to play here, but definitely give it a shot. Doesn't hurt to try anything, you will end up liking it, I know I did =)
"Decent game, some nasty players."
Version: Metin 2 0831
Pretty good game, questing; graphics not great but not horrific. Relatively easy to level, enjoyable game play.
They have some problems with pretty rampant disruptive and abusive players. I gave up on trying to play without being hassled. Too many other games have players who behave much better.
I put up with the graphics because I very much enjoyed the game play but the ingame problems with abusive, spamming and badly behaved players are rampant and nearly impossible to ignore. To be fair, they have a vigorous system in place to deal with such players, and they try hard to keep them under control. Some days I was able to play for hours unmolested and some days I couldn't play 2 minutes without some idiot spamming me to death or following me around relentlessly. In the end though, I gave up. It was too much hassle and I wasn't able to solo for any reasonable period of time without interruption. If you're a somewhat aggressive player or able to ignore the idiots, give Metin2 a try.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content