From SpinnerBaker Software:
MeshX is a 3D modelling program, for creating, viewing, editing, and saving DirectX X files. It can be used to create and edit models for 3D programming, or just to create great 3D art. Since MeshX uses DirectX for loading and rendering X files, there's no conversion involved, so when you save to file, what you see really is what you get. There are three lights which you can move and adjust, and you can capture the DirectX window to an image file at any time.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Create and edit various 32-bit icons.
- Visualize and analyze multi-channel microscopy images.
- Customize your Windows icons from the collection of 125 icons i...
- DISPLAY driver.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Correct your images with handy user interface.
- DISPLAY driver.
- Explore new paths with this vector-graphics tool.