America's most useful and respected dictionary. In addition to all the definitions from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, the app includes an integrated thesaurus, example sentences, Word of the Day, and Favorites, along with over 1000 graphical illustrations, and over 20,000 entries covering people, places, and foreign terms. A great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building. No internet connection is required to view any of the definitions
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Translate English to Vietnamese or vice versa with this languag...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Translate words between English and German with FlashCards and ...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Browse Spanish and American English dictionary.
- Translate words between English and French.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.