MediaLooks QuickTime Source is a DirectShow source filter that allows developers to playback Apple QuickTime media (.MOV, .AMR, .MP4) via the native QuickTime runtime. The filter requires QuickTime Player (7.0 or higher) to be available on the computer. You can download it free of charge from Apple's web site. Since the native QuickTime runtime code is used for playback, there is no degradation of quality compared to the original QuickTime player. QuickTime Source can be used transparently with any development environment (such as Visual C++, .NET (C#, Visual Basic), VB6, Delphi or C++Builder) - direct use of DirectShow is not required. Features:
-Playback all file and data formats supported by the current version of QuickTime Player (file containers: .MOV, .AMR, .M4V, .MP3, .3GP; video compression formats: H.261, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4, DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO HD; audio compression formats: AAC, AMR) -Allows export of QuickTime movies into various file formats including 3GPP, 3GPP2, MPEG-4. (requires QuickTime Pro). -Supports streaming (progressive download) over HTTP and HTTPS. -Real-time playback of HD H.264 movies. -Multichannel audio support. -Supports alpha-channel output. -Supports compressed raw output for different mediatypes (e.g. DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, MPEG-4, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2/MPEG-2 IMX 30/40/50). -Allows to read time codes. -Supports edited movies. -Frame-accurate seeking.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Encode in the QuickTime format.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Your must have tool for video and audio conversions!.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Rotate, scale, transform, and flip video.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Read and write your own DICOM files.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Create dynamic interactive Web contents from video or a series ...
- Create presentations using various authoring tools.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Play MPEG 1/2/4 formats of any type including DivX, MPEG4, DVB,...
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Convert MOV files to popular video formats.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Playback movie files on your desktop background.
- Playback MOV files.
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...
- Decode and play MPEG-2 SD/HD video streams in DVB applications ...