From Cinema Team:
The latest iteration of the Cinema mod provides an even more exciting, movie-like experience.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Seek and find hidden objects in varius L.A. locations.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Watch some gameplay from this first/third-person tactical title...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Watch a preview of Dungeon Siege from the E3 2000 convention.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Watch a bink formatted movie of Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is awesome. Get ready to be surprised. Super stylish mod"
Version: Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Cinema Mod 1.6
Stylish new skin for max
Bullet time is slower and better than ever before.
Ummmm.... can't think of one frankly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: