CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Google Play page where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Math Game for Smart Kids isn't terribly complex or interesting for adults, but it's a fine tutoring tool for younger kids. They may tire quickly of its repetitive style and low level of difficultly, but they will probably learn something on the way there. That will beat out other, less educational games in parents' eyes.
Math Game for Smart Kids shows off an adorable panda that asks a series of 25 math questions each round. Each set of questions involves basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division) and scale from single to triple digit number problems. The game then grades your performance: You'll get an A if you got each question in the allotted time, and it goes down from there. You can make a mistake only three times. The game doesn't let you share your score on any social network or even see how others have done with the quizzes through online leaderboards, though. The game's multiple choice answers are easy to guess, as well. During a quiz, it's rare to get more than two answers with the same digit in the ending, which means you only have to add the last two numbers to get the answer. It might take younger children a while to figure that out, though.
Math Game for Smart Kids is a good way to encourage children to use smartphones and tablets for more than just playing popular games like Angry Birds. However, it would probably help this app's cause if it were more than just a basic high-score chase.
From Softdiv Software:
This fun math game will teach your children the basic mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division). There are three difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard) to select from. Each math question comes with multiple choice answers and a time limit. Three wrong answers will end the game. This math game will rate your children's math solving skills at the end of the game. Try to solve each math question as fast as you can and avoid from selecting the wrong answer. Score and rating will be stored and ranked accordingly. This will motivate the children to keep practicing and improving their math skills. Parents will find this useful as a tool to monitor their children progress. This math game is also suitable for the matured players to practice their math skills and exercising the brain. Have fun.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 added new game level.
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Ride rippin' waves and dodge great whites in the best surfing g...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Play colorful and funny educational game for kids.
- My first puzzles.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- Play the most addictive physics-based car & bike racing game.Fe...
- Give your kids more than 200 pictures to color.
- Play a Football League quiz game on your Android device.
- Train the quick response capability and attention of the babies...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Help your kids learn and memorize English alphabets in a fun an...
- Addictive learning game pits man versus machine. Who's smarter?...
- Dungeon Lurk Adventures - A True Classic Point and Click Action...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Realistic 3D Yatzy game with many features; play solo, pass'n p...
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- Based on our new game show, GSN presents the official American ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content