MarsEdit is a weblog editor for Mac OS X that makes weblog writing like writing email -- with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support. It works with various weblog systems: Blosxom, Conversant, Manila, Movable Type, Radio UserLand, TypePad, WordPress, and others.
What's new in this version:
- Images are now uploaded at 2x specified dimensions when Retina checkbox selected
- Width and height fields now show size as "points" instead of "pixels"
- Width and height fields now limited based on size of image and Retina setting
- Rich and HTML Editor bug fixes
- Fix a bug where pressing return in a blockquote could cause a new blockquote to be created
- Fix a bug where smart quotes, etc. were erroneously allowed in plain HTML