CNET Editors' review
If you're a fan of Mario, there's no need to limit yourself to the games produced by Nintendo; the Mario fan community has created numerous games featuring Mario and other characters from the franchise. In Mario Ride, users must navigate through 10 levels with Mario on a dirt bike. It's not the most exciting game we've ever played, but it's fun and challenging, and it's worth checking out if you're a fan of Mario or driving games in general.
Mario Ride is a Flash-based game, and its graphics are of fairly high quality. A screen at the start of the game suggested that Mario's bike could be controlled using the left, right, and down arrow keys, but it offered no further information about the game's controls. It turns out that the up and down arrows represent forward and backward, respectively, while the left and right arrows seem to accelerate Mario in either direction. All of this takes a bit of getting used to; Mario does quite a bit of jumping over obstacles, and the forward and reverse controls needs to be used carefully together in order to prevent him from flipping over. As Mario traverses the various levels he collects coins, stars, and other objects that increase his score. That's really all there is to the game; it's fairly simple, but the challenge of getting Mario through each level without crashing or falling into a water hazard makes for surprisingly compelling gameplay.
Mario Ride requires no installation.
From Angry Birds Online:
Mario ride is the first version of the game. The game has a continuation of Mario Ride 2, Mario Jungle ride, Mario fun ride and others. The first version of the game is available for free and the other version of the game are also available for free.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play a classic Mahjongg with various features.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a Tetris-like game with pieces built from triangles.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Manipulate elements that can absorb, reflect, refract, or trans...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Collect coins and get the highest score.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.