Elephants is an ant based build system for java / scala based projects.I hate configuring. I rather write a meta system and maintain that instead of setting up projects over and over again. Thus a build system with simple setup that does all with one click and no extra manual steps.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Manage business database applications.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Open any file and display contents as raw data or text.
- Internet publishing system.
- Japanese hiragana/katakana tutor.
- Dreamweaver extension, helps block Smart Tags.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Details info on over 500 specs on your system & more.
- Font inspection tool supporting Unicode.
- Screenwriting tools for Nisus wordprocessors.
- Lasergene module to assemble sequences.