From Core Technologies:
Order entry software system designed specifically for mail order companies (supports a retail front too). Import orders from almost any Web store. Create invoices, packing lists, pick lists, and labels. Manage your inventory, track customer activity, and send e-mails. Mailware Home Office is a complete system for your mail order business.
Version 3 includes new order import, batch processing, SQL database, and e-mail notification.
What's new in this version: Version 3 includes new order import, batch processing, SQL database, and e-mail notification.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Enter and track anything that contains catalog items or price s...
- Manage book inventory, customer lists, and ISBN searches.
- Manage your sales and customer contacts.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage inventory, customer data, and essential business process...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage and track customers, orders, inventory, and expense acco...
- Manage customer data, process orders, and analyze sales.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your customer, order, and inventory information.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Control your company's inventory and run wholesale distribution...
- Track inventory, sales, and billing in your store.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage various aspects of your restaurant business.
- Manage invoicing, estimating, and purchase order creation.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Bulk-list items, manage inventory, and create auction ads in eB...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Even the free download is too complicated"
Version: Mailware Home Office 2.0 build 110
I can't give you an honest review of this software because they made the download so complicated I didn't get beyond that point. You have to jump through too many hoops and they don't make it clear. I'm not advanced but I'm no newbie either, I was just looking for some good software. My search continues!