Mail Express is an easy to use e-mail server that allows you to solve the most common problems that you're having with your ISP's e-mail system. If your ISP's e-mail server is slow, or unavailable from time to time, or if they have limitations that keep you from e-mailing large quantities of newsletters to your clients, then Mail Express will let you take control of your e-mailing and bypass your ISP's problems.
What's new in this version:
- Update the internet connection detect function
- Add a new setting to disallow email that FROM field is empty
- Update the delivery engine
- Add new "Stop receive logs" and "Stop send logs" settings When you send bulk email via Mail Express Pro, stop the logs will increase delivery speed
- Fixed bugs in interface
- Add a setting "Save the position of statistics bar when program close"
- Add options "Minimize" or "Close" when you click the "X" button to close window <... See all new features »