Macintosh Common Lisp 5.0 (MCL 5.0) is a MacOSX native object-oriented dynamic language (OODL) from Digitool, Inc. It implements the ANSI standard for the Common Lisp programming language and CLOS, and is fully integrated with the Macintosh family of personal computers.
This release is a beta and its discounted price includes the final release expected in January 2003.
MCL is a completely integrated development environment, including a fast incremental compiler which produces efficient native PowerPC code, a window-based debugger, a source code stepper, a dynamic object inspector, a stack backtrace inspector, a programmable Macintosh-style emacs-like editor, online documentation, and an interactive interface toolkit.
MCL provides both high-level object-oriented user interface class library and complete low-level access to the Macintosh Toolbox. Using MCL, you can create a standalone double-clickable Macintosh application using less than 2MB of disk space which can be run with 2MB or more of memory.
The MCL 5 Single User License gives one person the right to use MCL for program development purposes. The current release includes MCL 5.0 beta for the MacOSX platform. When you purchase this product you get:
Electronically downloadable archive containing: MCL 5.0 application MCL compiler MCL libraries and example files Software License Agreement Registration Card
What's new in this version: http://www.digitool.com/mcl-release-notes-5-1.txt
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Removes Mac-only invisible files from non-Mac disks.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Manage Freebox HD from your Mac: change programs, list them or ...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Allows you to remove the irritating chime of your Macintosh at ...
- File & directory compare & merge utility.