Macintosh Common Lisp 5.0 (MCL 5.0) is a MacOSX native object-oriented dynamic language (OODL) from Digitool, Inc. It implements the ANSI standard for the Common Lisp programming language and CLOS, and is fully integrated with the Macintosh family of personal computers.
This release is a beta and its discounted price includes the final release expected in January 2003.
MCL is a completely integrated development environment, including a fast incremental compiler which produces efficient native PowerPC code, a window-based debugger, a source code stepper, a dynamic object inspector, a stack backtrace inspector, a programmable Macintosh-style emacs-like editor, online documentation, and an interactive interface toolkit.
MCL provides both high-level object-oriented user interface class library and complete low-level access to the Macintosh Toolbox. Using MCL, you can create a standalone double-clickable Macintosh application using less than 2MB of disk space which can be run with 2MB or more of memory.
The MCL 5 Single User License gives one person the right to use MCL for program development purposes. The current release includes MCL 5.0 beta for the MacOSX platform. When you purchase this product you get:
Electronically downloadable archive containing: MCL 5.0 application MCL compiler MCL libraries and example files Software License Agreement Registration Card
What's new in this version: http://www.digitool.com/mcl-release-notes-5-1.txt
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Basic control of a Mac remotely.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Removes Mac-only invisible files from non-Mac disks.
- Developer tool translates Pascal language source files into C l...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Support for DVICO IR remote control.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.