Macintosh Common Lisp 5.0 (MCL 5.0) is a MacOSX native object-oriented dynamic language (OODL) from Digitool, Inc. It implements the ANSI standard for the Common Lisp programming language and CLOS, and is fully integrated with the Macintosh family of personal computers.
This release is a beta and its discounted price includes the final release expected in January 2003.
MCL is a completely integrated development environment, including a fast incremental compiler which produces efficient native PowerPC code, a window-based debugger, a source code stepper, a dynamic object inspector, a stack backtrace inspector, a programmable Macintosh-style emacs-like editor, online documentation, and an interactive interface toolkit.
MCL provides both high-level object-oriented user interface class library and complete low-level access to the Macintosh Toolbox. Using MCL, you can create a standalone double-clickable Macintosh application using less than 2MB of disk space which can be run with 2MB or more of memory.
The MCL 5 Single User License gives one person the right to use MCL for program development purposes. The current release includes MCL 5.0 beta for the MacOSX platform. When you purchase this product you get:
Electronically downloadable archive containing: MCL 5.0 application MCL compiler MCL libraries and example files Software License Agreement Registration Card
What's new in this version: http://www.digitool.com/mcl-release-notes-5-1.txt
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Bug fixes & scripting improvements.
- Convert Flash movies to Mac and Windows screensavers.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Require potential customers to enter a registration code before...
- Removes Mac-only invisible files from non-Mac disks.
- Common Lisp development environment.
- Manage Freebox HD from your Mac: change programs, list them or ...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Semi-3D Matrix Screensaver.
- Remove your Mac's startup chime.