From Matthias Neeracher:
MacPerl is an adaptation of Perl 5.0 for the Macintosh. Perl is an interpreted language optimized for scanning arbitrary text files, extracting information from those text files, and printing reports based on that information. In the words of its author, Larry Wall, Perl is a language for "getting your job done." Perl is often used for system administration, CGI scripts, data transformations, genetic sequence analysis, and more. MacPerl offers almost all the features of Perl, plus loads of Macintosh-specific functions. MacPerl can be used as an application under the Finder or as a tool under MPW.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Build your own applications for Mac, Windows or the Internet.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Develop apps using Object Oriented Programming Programming lang...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- High-level, lock-free parallel programming framework for multic...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Small, fast, simple word processor.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Swiss Army Knife to edit any kind of text-based files.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Manage business database applications.
- Cross-platform, multilingual text editor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Apply a multitude of filters on your pictures, make your own fi...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Allround tool for all Dreamboxes with enigma1 or enigma2.
- Visual drag-and-drop programming language based on Scratch; all...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.