From Matthias Neeracher:
MacPerl is an adaptation of Perl 5.0 for the Macintosh. Perl is an interpreted language optimized for scanning arbitrary text files, extracting information from those text files, and printing reports based on that information. In the words of its author, Larry Wall, Perl is a language for "getting your job done." Perl is often used for system administration, CGI scripts, data transformations, genetic sequence analysis, and more. MacPerl offers almost all the features of Perl, plus loads of Macintosh-specific functions. MacPerl can be used as an application under the Finder or as a tool under MPW.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Build your own applications for Mac, Windows or the Internet.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Small, fast, simple word processor.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Edit any kind of text-based files.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Cross-platform, multilingual text editor.
- Create and edit images and turn an image into art.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Allround tool for all Dreamboxes with enigma1 or enigma2.
- Manage business database applications.
- Visual drag-and-drop programming language based on Scratch; all...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Mac hex editor.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Text editor and word processor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.