- It imports maps from a wide variety of sources in the following formats: TIFF (TIF), JPEG (JPG), GIF, PNG, PICT, BMP, Photoshop (PSD), PDF, and ECW.
- It manually calibrates and imports maps that you scan yourself.
- It imports nautical charts in Maptech BSB (v.1, v.2, v.3, v.4, v.5) format.
- It supports NMEA 0183 input from all serial port, Bluetooth, and USGlobalSat USB receivers.
- It graphically generates and edits Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks for two-way transfer between your Mac and many Garmin and Magellan Serial Port and USB Receivers.
- It exchanges data with Google Earth.
- It imports Waypoints from Geocaching files.
- It imports and exports Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks in the GPX interchange format used by other GPS programs.
- It shows elevation profiles.
- It prints maps.
What's new in this version:
- Compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Auto-Open & Find-by-Location for New South Wales TopoView maps, Western Australia 50K & 25K topos, and the updated US Forest Service topos.
- Imports PDF map files at 250 pixels per inch, including VicMap (Victoria, Australia) 30K Geospacial PDFs.
- Reads GeoPDF, PRJ & EWW files for georeferencing.
- Reads KMZ files from Google Earth.
- Labels Lat-Lon Grid Lines on printed maps.
- Save only selected Wa... See all new features »