From murat n konar:
MacBS2 is a Mac OS X native programming environment for programming Parallax BS2 series of microcontrollers.
What's new in this version: preserve Finder labels when saving files.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Sony PlayStation emulator.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Alternative to the P2P utorrent client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Blog editor designed for speed & ease of use.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Monitor your Belgacom or Telenet bandwidth meter.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: