MacAudit is an all-in-one internet security suite which provides features such as :
- Vulnerability scanner
- Virus / Malware scanner
- Firewall / IDS
- Tracking cookies remover
- Startup files remover
- File Access visualizer
- LAN viewer
- Packets sniffer
- IP tracer
- Nmap frontend
- Duplicate files finder
- Visual traceroute
What's new in this version:
- - Fixed various crashes related to the vulnerability scanner
- - Fixed the "Export Html" feature
- - Improved XSS vulnerability detection
- - Improved SQL-Injection vulnerability detection
- - Updated virus / vulnerabilities databases
- - Minor user interface improvements
- - Bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Network diagnostic tool: traceroute, ping, DNS lookup and whois...
- Drag & drop XHTML & CSS web design.
- Protect your Mac from viruses and spyware.
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Avira Free Mac Security will keep your system clean and safe fr...
- An advanced word processor for Mac OS X.
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Full-featured native web browser.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Record keystrokes, IM chats, track visited websites, take scree...
- Professional all-in-one maintenance tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content