From Channel D Corporation:
Professional quality FFT vector signal analyzer, 1/3 octave RTA, oscilloscope, sonogram/spectrogram display. Includes versatile, intuitive signal generator software and more.
Uses CoreAudio compatible input and output devices. Real-time analysis; Offline analysis: AIFF or Sound Designer II files (any sample rate, number of bits per sample or number of channels).
The download, absent an activation code, installs a hands-on, fully-functional (and time-limited) demo that can be customized with options that mirror those available in custom package configurations. Includes hyperlinked documentation, with tutorial content.
What's new in this version: Corrects problem causing an unexpected quit after changing the scope Time Base.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Create and manipulate running programs in live performance.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Access iTunes library & controls from menu bar.
- Add music to your applications.
- Move the music you download from the Internet directly to iTune...
- Software write-blocker prevents the Mac from automatically moun...
- Multi-display/channel real-time audio, 1/3-octave spectrum anal...
- Vocal reduction audio unit plug-in.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: