From PC Bargains:
MS Cash Book is a 'Double Entry Account System' designed for small businesses. It consists of general ledger, payments and receipts, profit and loss, balance sheet, GST reports, journal entries and other customizable reports are available. The whole package is currently designed for use in New Zealand, however it can be customized to work in any country. MS Cash book is developed in Delphi for the Windows Operating System. This allows MS Cash Book to be fast and accurate. Currently the system is using an embedded Paradox database. Paradox is a DBMS framework that can be used on both network servers or local files, so a full-fledged database server may be also used. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Automate your business administration routine.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Analyze the break-even point of your business and project your ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Format QuickBooks Profit and Loss data for review and automated...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Format monthly MYOB Profit and Loss data with flexible review, ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage financial accounts.
- Incorporate accounting system for your business needs.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Calculate monthly loan payments and payment schedules.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Project, manage, analyze, and understand your business performa...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage your private or business checking account.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your business.