MP4tools is an offshoot of the current version of MKVtools. It is a Mac OS X application used for the creation and editing of MP4 videos. It was primarily designed for processing videos files for use in hardware capable of playing MP4 or M4V videos, such as the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and PS3. As the name might imply, MP4tools is a graphical interface for a variety of tools useful for processing video files.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed some issues with registration status and usernames.
- Fixed bugs that would cause crashes when some text fields were empty.
- Fixed bug that could cause subtitles imported from SUBtools to be ignored when processed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashing with some EyeTV files.
- Fixed movie metadata search bug.