MP3TagEditor is an intuitive audio utility that helps you to manage your mp3. You can easily edit ID3 tags, create mp3 filenames and mp3 directories from ID3 tag. You can also compose any template for new filenames using information from ID3 tags (number, name, artist, album, year, etc). Playlist and report creation, FreeDB support, friendly, easy-to-use interface makes your work with MP3TagEditor enjoyable and efficient.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Edit the ID3 text contained inside MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Rename and re-tag your collection of MP3 files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Identify and manage all of your MP3 files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Edit the most wanted attributes of the ID3 tags in one window.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Edit and create ID3 information tags to mp3-files.
- Tag, view, and edit tags of your MP3s.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Utilize this MP3 manager with mass tasking options.
- Create and edit ID3 tags.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Add and delete ID3 tags data while editing MP3, WMA, and OGG fi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Use music folders on your hard drive as playlists and more.
- Fix and rename MP3 and WMA files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"So close to working that it will drive you mad!!"
Version: MP3TagEditor 2.07
The interface looks like it's a very functional piece of software
The bad thing is that underneath it functions very poorly. I tried listing briefly all of the functions that work poorly but went way over the 250 character limit.
There is so much wrong with this software I won't be able to cover it all but here are a few. The GUI gives no indication whether you're viewing V1 or V2 tag. The Fill Vx>Vy function NEVER works the first time. The Refresh function seldom works. The auto numbering function writes in 1/X format for V2 tags but the window will incorrectly display it as 1. The "extended" tab lets you edit only 5 fields but the main window will show you that there are fields present that the software won't let you edit except with the manual drudgery of the most basic of tag editors!! SO when I wanted to delete the lyrics from a few hundred files the only way I could have done so is one by monotonous one. And when was the last time you saw a piece of software that didn't support Ctl V pasting?!
I could go on but the bottom line is that it looks like you should be able to automate the tagging of many files but in the end this is just a manual tag editor and you're going to be doing a lot of typing and even then you'll have to check it with another tag viewer just to make sure.
"Stopped working after 2 days, has no product support"
Version: MP3TagEditor 2.06
Easy to use when it works.
If it stops working, your helpless, with no customer support.
I started my 30-day trial of mp3-tag and was pleased with it the first couple of times I tried it. On about the 3rd day, I started the program and it froze as it began to open. The outline of the program window formed, but nothing after that (the body of the window was empty). Task Manager showed it continuing to churn CPU at about a 48% rate. I tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling, downloading the latest build and installing that, but the result was always the same. I twice tried contacting the publisher, and received no reply both times.
Version: MP3TagEditor 2.05