CNET Editors' review
MLM CRM is a basic program that allows participants in multilevel marketing businesses to keep track of their downline, customers, and sales. Although the program works, there's nothing particularly outstanding about it.
The program's interface is basic, and we found much of the text used throughout to be too small to read comfortably. Each of the program's features--contacts, distributors, invoices, etc.--opens a new window within the program, which can get cluttered and annoying. The program is really nothing more than a series of very basic databases, with the distributor feature allowing for hierarchical arrangements of downlines. Users can print invoices, as well as the contents of the other databases, but the program doesn't have any particularly useful or interesting features. In particular, we would have liked to see a more detailed way for users to keep track of downline activity, such as detailed sales records for each distributor, or a way to track the popularity of specific products. On the whole, it doesn't seem like the program offers much that couldn't be accomplished using any other basic database program. The program's built-in Help file is extremely basic, with a brief description of each feature but no suggestions for using the program as a whole.
MLM CRM has a 20-use trial limitation. The program installs politely but leaves a folder behind upon removal. We recommend this program with reservations; there's nothing functionally wrong with it, it just doesn't do much to impress us.
The most complete easy to use windows based MLM business software available. MLM Customer Relationship Management System was basically designed for MLM (Multi Level Marketing) businesses but can be used for other purposes. MLM Customer Relationship Management System will give you the ability to track all of your customers, distributors, sales and pay bonuses.
What's new in this version: Version 6.1 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Manage data on your contacts.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage your company's information, communication, contacts, and...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage leads, accounts, opportunities, contacts, surveys, forum...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Integrate a web-based CRM solution for your network or dedicate...
- Keep track of your actions and schedule appointments.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage the entire lead lifecycle from initiation to closure.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Extend the benefits of xTuple CRM by integrating it with Micros...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Automate the use of log files in CRM.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize your contacts for sales automation and marketing campa...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Facilitate performance testing of MS CRM 3.0.
- Link data between them in multiple ways and be able to manage l...