Already recognized as a powerful desktop utility for editing metadata in images, METAmachine 2 represents a significant upgrade with major enhancements to its licensing and keywording capabilities. METAmachine's license writing has been exceptional. The new PLUS Manager adds an impressive vocabulary of licensing terms to embed as metadata in images. It fully incorporates the PLUS Media Matrix which is becoming the industry acknowledged standard. The new Keyword Manager interfaces seamlessly with METAmachine's extremely fast, hierarchical keywording system which includes a 1,400 word multi-language thesaurus with the option to simultaneously add keywords in English, Spanish, German and French. New is the ability to find keywords on the internet, then compile them into keyword sets for immediate or later use. METAmachine writes complete metadata into images or it can add solely copyright and contact information or licensing terms, leaving any other metadata in the images unaltered. It's a perfect compliment to any other imaging software and is ideal for branding images before delivering digital files or uploading them to a web site. METAmachine reads and writes XMP formatted metadata in TIFF, JPEG, PSD and DNG images and is compatible with all XMP compliant Digital Asset Management software. Writing metadata is as simple as dragging images from the Desktop, either one at a time or in batches, onto a target area. Images themselves are not moved or opened and re-saved, so there is no destructive re-compression involved. It amounts to a highly streamlined, efficient and accurate process that greatly simplifies the process of identifying and branding images in formats understood by all. METAmachine has Copyright Protection options built in that prevent overwriting any existing copyright information in images, making it the only metadata writing software in full compliance with the Meta Manifesto of the Stock Artists Alliance. Built into the software is HindSight's extremely fast, hierarchical keywording system and a license constructor. Both include usable sample data, but can be modified as necessary to fit the end-user's needs. Included with the keywording system is a 1,400 word multi-language thesaurus to simultaneously add keywords in English, Spanish, German and French. For a limited time, METAmachine 2 is available at an introductory price of just $25. Use coupon code: MM2Intro
What's new in this version: New in version 2 are the PLUS Manager and the Keyword Manager and a 5x speed boost for Macintosh computers with Intel processors.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Retouch and play movie and film images.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Add text or image watermarks to photos.
- Sort your files based on your given categories.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Marvelous for keywords"
Version: METAmachine 2.0
The speed that I can add keywords, and build my own lists is awesome.
Have to launch it before you can use drag and drop
This is really useful for anyone who needs to label digital photos or who turns them loose in the world and wants folks to know where they came from.