MDI Viewer is a free MDI image viewer, can be easily opened MDI image file, No need to install additional software. Very easy to use. In addition, this software also supports the picture format conversion function, can convert MDI images to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG or TIFF image formats.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create Visual Basic GUI in both MDI and SDI applications.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Get a panel control for MIDI applications.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Manage your files with multiple views.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Eliminate popups and limit opened windows.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Convert MDI or any image to PDF.
- Surf the Internet using a browser without messy toolbars obstru...
- Create installers easily with multiple features.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Keep multiple Web sites open at once with this browser enhancin...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Search the Web, edit RTF files, and analyze Web pages.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Open MS Excel in a new instance every time.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Block pop-up windows and crush them.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"view and save, but no printing"
Version: MDI Viewer 1.0
can view the mdi files
able to save in multiple formats
ease of use
no printing capabilities
This is a pretty straightforward program. You open the program, go to file and find the file you're wanting to open, and you have the ability to save it in a few image formats. If you are needing to print from the mdi file, that feature is not available though.