Lucky Draw Ball is a fun and easy way to find a winner. The MSagent character will read out the winner name or number as it displays on the lucky draw ball. Enter all participants number or name in the (settings), participants list, and one click to spin for winner. You can spin for multiple winners until all winners are found.
Winner's name or number will not repeat unless you close and restart the Lucky Draw Ball program. You can also choose your favorite character to read the results of each spin. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Take Google's Chrome browser with you on a USB stick.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Help keep your kids safer online.
- Calculate compound or simple interest on investments or loans b...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Learn how to conceal blemishes.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Update your IE browsing experience with Google gadgets, AutoFil...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: