Lucky Draw Ball is a fun and easy way to find a winner. The MSagent character will read out the winner name or number as it displays on the lucky draw ball. Enter all participants number or name in the (settings), participants list, and one click to spin for winner. You can spin for multiple winners until all winners are found.
Winner's name or number will not repeat unless you close and restart the Lucky Draw Ball program. You can also choose your favorite character to read the results of each spin. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Count number of words, characters, or instances a specific word...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Find billions of public records right from your desktop.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Get an OCX component that shows numbers and characters in a dig...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Get a tool that waits for a given number of seconds, as command...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Manage behind-the-scenes information in d20 role-playing world.
- Store notes and contact information.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Manage your contact list.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Edit, rename, and copy any number of filenames.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Drag, rename, and number batches of files.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Show the number of characters in a string and compare the lengt...
- Find the owner of a phone number.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: